Hey Makeup Junkies, so I was on Spectra.Net and found out that there is another Collection coming out called Naked Honey....sounds tasty doesnt it? this collection will most likely catch my eyue more than Style warriors did. See below for some sneak peek pics. Also here is a list of the products which will be for sale. Collection will be launched June 11th in US/CAN
Lipglass ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
- She’s a Star Light neutral gold
- Queen Bee Mid-tone apricot with multi-dimensional pearl
- Buzz Dark copper brown with multi-dimensional pearl
Eyeshadow ($14.50 U.S. / $17.00 CDN)
- Crème de Miel Frosty light yellow gold
- Pollinator Mid-tone warm reddened peach with pearl
- Buckwheat Dark copper brown with multi-dimensional pearl
High-Light Powder ($24.50 U.S. / $29.50 CDN)
- A high-light powder specially created for the Naked Honey collection. It features an embossed honeycomb pattern — super-fine, impeccably pearlized. It creates soft high lights on cheek, brow, shoulders — anywhere on the body.
- Honey Light A light peachy gold with shimmer
- Golden Nectar Muted golden tan with gold shimmer
Naked Honey Skin Salve ($18.50 U.S. / $22.50 CDN)
- Formulated from honey, organic beeswax, sunflower oil, and other natural ingredients, this rich honey-scented and flavoured salve instantly moisturizers and helps recondition dry skin. Multi-purpose. Use everywhere.
Naked Honey Hand and Body Cream ($22.50 U.S. / $27.00 CDN)
- A sensuous cream made form bio-converted honey, shea butter, and vitamins C and E derivatives. Absorbs quickly for skin-softening moisture. Conditions, nourishes, protects. Use on all areas where ultra-moisture is called for.
Naked Honey Body Wash ($19.50 U.S. / $23.50 CDN)
- Formulated from bio-converted honey, this body wash cleanses the skin while providing the soothing and moisturizing benefits of lavender, narcissus, jasmine flower, and blue agave extracts. Provides a sensual, calming, cleansing experience.
Creations: Naked Honey ($22.50 U.S. / $28.50 CDN)
- An aromatic journey that traces honey’s fragrant heart back to summer’s sweetest blooms. Energy starts to buzz, spirits soar, light floral and woodsy notes float toward an electric finale. Sweet and sexy all the way.
Creations: Africanimal ($22.50 U.S. / $28.50 CDN)
- A scent that starts with a honey-ness that’s seductive and given its dash of pepper, not without spice. Add a dark kiss of bergamot and wood, an aromatic orgy breaks out to create a scent that’s all honey but far from sweet.